- Your preferences
- Roasting profile
How often would you like to receive your coffee?
You will receive your coffee beans freshly roasted and delivered to your door following the frequency and quantity preferences you have chosen. If you still have any questions, scroll down and take a look at our frequently asked questions 🙂
It is important to note that the coffees included in the subscription service are always roasted and shipped during the first and third week of the month. Therefore, once payment has been made, your order will be automatically scheduled for the nearest roasting (first or third week of the current month) and you will receive an email once it has left our roastery.
The subscription is a service through which we will send you a selection of freshly roasted and seasonal coffees on a regular basis, while you will pay a regular fee according to your preferences in terms of frequency and quantity. No more complications.
What do you need to know?
- We offer two types of subscription: the Volume Subscription and the Experience Subscription.
- Coffees are shipped in beans only and the ground option will not be available.
- Shipments will always be made on the 1st and 3rd week of each month with the quantity and frequency you have chosen during the subscription process (fortnightly or monthly shipments).
- The shipping price is included in the subscription price for Spain Peninsula.
- You can edit and cancel your subscription at any time and at no additional cost.
- The Volume Subscription is for high volume consumers who don't want to run out of caffeine at home in the middle of the month. During the subscription they will receive seasonal coffees ideal for everyday life that will rotate 5-6 times a year. This format allows you to benefit from a great discount on the price and will be available with Espresso, Filter and Superautomatic profiles.
- The Experience Subscription aims to surprise and delight those curious people who want strong emotions in their cup of coffee. Unique limited edition lots that we have carefully selected to combat boredom. These exclusive coffees will be roasted for Filter methods, will have a monthly rotation and you won't find them in our online shop.
If you want to change your address, change the amount or frequency of your coffee subscription, or even cancel your subscription, you can do it very easily from your user menu.
To do this, log in with your email and password from the user button located in the upper right corner. Once logged in, look for the 'My subscription' section on the left side, where you can view your basic subscription details. Clicking on the 'View' button will take you to a detailed view of your order where you can defer or cancel your subscription, as well as change your payment method or delivery address in a jiffy.